If you are searching “how much does it cost to wrap a vehicle,” then this post will help! Wraps can be custom designed for trucks, RVs, food trucks and motorcycles by Davis Signs Utah. Let’s take a look at all the factors that go into costs of vehicle wraps.
Vehicle Wrap Cost Factors
Each vehicle wrap job is different, of course. Many variables can influence the overall cost of the wrap. All variables are used to calculate manual labor, material cost and total square footage. Some of these factors include:
- Vehicle size
- Full or partial wrap
- Wrap material
Many people love vehicle wraps because of the versatile options. Several colors, styles and finishes are available to choose from. Essentially, the customizable choices are endless. One deciding factor between all these choices can be total cost. Here’s a look at a few of the most popular materials.
Chrome wrap generally starts at $8 per square foot. The price can increase, depending on the quality of chrome.
This very popular choice is rather inexpensive, ranging from $3-$7 per square foot.
Vinyl gloss is the cheapest material out there, costing $1.50-$3.50 per square foot.
This material costs $2-$3.50 per square foot, according to Creditdonkey.com.
How Much Does Car Wrap Cost?
Prices will start around $2,000 for a full wrapping of two-door coupes and smaller four-door sedans.
How Much Does Motorcycle Wrap Cost?
A motorcycle actually requires more labor time than a vehicle due to its unique shapes. This means total cost ranges from $1,500-$4,000.
How Much Does Truck Wrap Cost?
Partial wraps can cost as low as $1,500, while a full wrapping typically costs around $5,000.
How Much Does RV Wrap Cost?
RV wrapping costs will vary depending on the many sizes an RV can come in. RV owners should expect to pay anywhere from $3,500-$6,800 for a full wrapping.
How Much Does Food Truck Wrap Cost?
Just like RVs, food trucks will come in all sort of different sizes. A higher quality wrap is always recommended for RVs because of the constant exposure to sunlight. Wrap costs range from $2,500-$6,000 for food trucks.
Free Vehicle Wrap Estimates In Ogden, Utah
More Articles About Custom Signs
- Directory Signs
- Cleaning Neon Signs – Salt Lake City
- Monument Signs vs Pylon Signs
- What Are Acrylic Signs – Salt Lake City
- What is a Monument Sign?
- Davis Signs Sell Sneeze Guards
- Customize Your Man Cave With Neon Signs
- Best Sign Companies In Utah – Salt Lake City Area
- How Much Does It Cost To Wrap A Car In North Salt Lake City?
- Directory Signs – Benefits And Installation
- Outdoor Business Sign Ideas For Centerville, Utah
- The 7 Best Fonts For Signs
- 3 Benefits Of Building Wraps For Advertising In Utah
- Neon Bar Signs For Ogden, Utah
- Motorcycle Wrap Cost In Clearfield, Utah
- Pylon Signs – Ogden, Utah
- How Much Do Monument Signs Cost In Salt Lake City?
- Neon Signs For Sale In North Salt Lake City
- Business Signs for Buildings